Rossall is a wonderful place to work – a beautiful coastal campus, great colleagues and students.
Our latest job vacancies are listed below.
Rossall School is among the most successful and prestigious independent boarding and day schools in the North West with flourishing pupil numbers.
We are looking for full-time or part-time Lifeguards to work in our school swimming pool.
The successful candidate must hold a current NPLQ obtained through the RLSS and be confident and punctual with good customer service.
The pool is used by both the school and the local community and therefore the working hours will include evenings and weekends.
Duties will include:
• Lifeguarding duties
• Cleaning of the swimming pool building
• Opening and closing of the pool building
• Taking water testing samples and recording of results
• Being responsible for Health & Safety of public, staff and visitors
• Handling cash
• Dealing with customers and assisting with any other tasks that may be required.
To apply, please complete the application form below and send with covering letter to:
Mrs Stephanie Capstick
Human Resources Manager
Rossall School, Broadway, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 8JW
Email: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 22nd June 2018 at noon
Rossall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An enhanced DBS clearance will be undertaken by the School.