Visits / Tours
We are now accepting pre-booked visits to Rossall School.
If you would like to book a visit, please email: [email protected]
Our Admissions Team will be in touch thereafter to register your child’s place and to take you through next steps.
We will facilitate interviews with prospective pupils (dependent on age) either on your visit or via video call platforms. We will also offer prospective parents the opportunity to speak with our Headmaster, Heads of Departments and Key Staff, in person or via a phone call or video call at a time convenient to you.
We are currently unable to invite prospective pupils to the school for a taster day. When the School re-opens, we will, of course, arrange for these to take place. A taster day is a perfect opportunity for your child to meet their new peers and teachers, along with gaining familiarity with their new school environment.
Offer of a Place
By adjusting our admissions policy as above, we will still be able to accept new registrations and offer school places for a September 2020 entry.
During this period we will be able to:
- Accept new registrations
- Provide ongoing communication with our Admissions Team
- Facilitate a phone call or a video call between our Headmaster, Heads of Departments and Key Staff with prospective parents and pupils, to help answer questions that you may have and gain a feel for the School, our ethos and our values
- Conduct interviews via video call
- Offer a school place based on a video interview, school reports and a reference from your child’s current school (subject to the child’s age).
Please keep an eye on this section of our website, which will continually be updated as Covid-19 related restrictions are changed or lifted, and our admissions process adapts accordingly.
For further information, please contact:
- UK Registrations: Gillian Leggett [email protected]
- International Registrations (Asia / Australasia): Adam Cawkwell [email protected]
- International Registrations (Europe / Africa / Americas): Julie Yorke [email protected]
- Summer School Registrations: Lisa Rhodes [email protected]k
For more information on Rossall, please view our prospectus and information booklets available to download below.