Applying to Rossall
Our dedicated Admissions Team is on hand to help you through every step of our admissions process.
- Enquire about Rossall for your child – The first step is to enquire about the School via our website, phone (+44 1253 774 260) or request a prospectus
- Book a visit – you have read all the literature and have had all your questions answered by the Admissions Team. Why not book a visit on a day to suit you, or come along to one of our Open Days
- Complete the registration form (UK) or (International) and pay a registration fee of either £50 (UK pupil) or £175 (International pupil)
- Enjoy a taster day – so you have had a visit, you have met key staff, but want to know more? A taster day gives your child the opportunity to see what they think of Rossall. If you would like to book a taster day (this does not incur a cost), please email our Admissions Team at: [email protected] You can download a guide to our taster days here.
- Offer of a place – the next step is for us to offer you a place at the School. This letter will come from our Admissions Team.
- Acceptance of a place – this includes a deposit of either £500 (UK pupil) or £2,500 (Overseas pupil)
- Forms and welcome packs – A number of forms will be sent to you for completion, followed by a Rossall Welcome Pack
- School Uniform – You will find information regarding the Rossall School uniform in the welcome pack. Please note, this must be purchased before joining Rossall.