We are very pleased to have our own 25m heated indoor pool at Rossall. Used by Rossall and other local schools during term time, it is used widely for beginners, more advanced swimmers and swim squad alike. It is also used for other pursuits such as canoeing, scuba diving and water polo.
Out of school hours, the pool is also made available for community use with a number of public swimming sessions and pool hire options.
Rossall Swim School Swimming Lessons for Children Aged 3-14
Learn to swim with Rossall Swim School
Rossall Swim School Swimming Lessons run Sunday’s between 09.30-14.00 throughout the year.
Everybody is welcome, from non swimmers to pre-club standard.
We provide children’s swimming lessons all year round including school holidays, in our very own private 25m indoor heated swimming pool.
- We provide a unique service of no more than 8 children per lesson
- We offer diverse and fun ways of learning how to swim
- Children are taught by experienced and qualified swimming teacher’s
- There will be an assistant in the pool with the children at all times
- A lifeguard is present on poolside at all times during swimming lessons
- We follow the STA International Learn to Swim programme
- Constant monitoring of pupil progress and on going communication between teachers, parents and swimmers.
- Great value for money—£75 for a course of 10 (Ten) lessons plus 2 (Two) Free lessons! Price also includes all certificates gained in a course so there are no additional fee’s.
- That’s just £7.50 per 30 minute lesson (per child, per week) and 12 weeks for the price of 10, and includes certificates!
- All necessary equipment and learning aids provided during lessons
- FREE car parking for all pool users in the short stay car park next to the Astro turf pitches accessed via main drive.
To book your child in for a FREE assessment to start swimming lessons, please call Stuart in the pool on 01253 774221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Swimming Times Open to the Public
- Monday – Adult Swimming Session – 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- Wednesday – Adult Swimming Session – 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- Saturday – Family Swimming Session – 11.30pm – 2.00pm
Please note the public family swim is no longer available on Sunday’s.
For latest swimming times and, please contact: email@example.com
Family Swimming Session Open to the Public
Rossall School’s Swimming Pool welcomes families every Saturday between 11.30am – 2.00pm for a family friendly swimming session. The cost is just £5 per family (up to 4 people), with free parking.
We have a strict child admissions policy in place that must be adhered to at all times during the family swim sessions open to the public. Please see the child admissions policy for more details.
Sign up for one of our loyalty cards and your 11th swim is free!*
* Please note: Swimming lessons take place at the same time as the family swim and only half of the pool will be available for use. Please bring armbands with you for younger children.
Adult Swimming Session Open to the Public
Rossall School’s Swimming Pool holds adult swimming lane sessions every Monday and Wednesday evening from 7.30pm – 8.30pm. The price is just £3 per adult and includes free parking.
Sign up for one of our loyalty cards and your 11th swim is free!
Healthier Fleetwood swim is extending (don’t know if this one is on the web)
* NEW FOR 2018
We are moving the Healthier Fleetwood Free Public Swim at Rossall Swimming to Sundays with a much longer session: 09.30-14.00
* Booking for the swim sessions is still required please go to this link https://www.healthierfleetwood.co.uk/free-swimming-rossall or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Looking for a venue for your child’s birthday party? At Rossall School’s Swimming Pool we offer:
• Private use of our heated 25-metre pool for 1 hour
• Use of swimming toys
• Supervision by a qualified lifeguard
• A delicious hot buffet in our on-site restaurant
• A birthday cake (£10 extra)
• Party bags (at an extra £3 per bag)
The cost of this is just £13 per child with a minimum of 10 children and a maximum of 30. We also require 1 adult for every 10 children.
We have a strict child admissions policy in place that must be adhered to at all times during children’s parties open to the public. Please see the child admissions policy for more details.
Parties are available on weekends at selected times only. For more information on dates and times available, please contact Melanie Schwab at: email@example.com or call 01253 774254
For more information regarding the swimming pool, please contact Stuart Whittaker-Smith, Swimming Pool Supervisor at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 774221
A number of our beautiful buildings and facilities are available for hire during holidays and term time.
Sport is seen as a key part of the Rossall all-rounder, a pupil who is competent in all areas of the curriculum, academically sound, emotionally intelligent and physically fit.
Useful details and contact information to enable you to connect with Rossall.