To comply with legal requirements, ISI Reporting Standards and OFSTED Standards for Boarding Schools the following policies may be downloaded here or sent as hard copies upon request from Reception on 01253 774201.
Health and Safety
Infant and Junior Policies
Medical Centre Policies
Senior School Policies
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Complaints and Appeals Procedure – parent and general public
- Curriculum Policy
- EAL Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Infection Control Policy
- Pupils Use of ICT, Mobile Phones and Electronic Devices Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- SEN Policy
- Service Level Agreement
- Statement of House and Boarding Principles and Structure
Worldpay Online Payment Terms and Conditions
Looking after the well-being of the pupils in our care is of the highest importance - we want our pupils to be healthy and balanced individuals physically spiritually and emotionally.
Central to a Rossall education is the relationship that is built between the pupils and the teaching staff.
Useful details and contact information to enable you to connect with Rossall.