Applying to Rossall
Our dedicated Admissions Team is on hand to help you through every step of our admissions process.
- Enquire about Rossall for your child – The first step is to enquire about the School via our website, phone (+44 1253 774 260) or request a prospectus
- Book a visit – you have read all the literature and have had all your questions answered by the Admissions Team. Why not book a visit on a day to suit you, or come along to one of our Open Days
- Complete the registration form and pay a registration fee of either £50 (Day pupil) or £175 (Boarding pupil)
- Enjoy a taster day – so you have had a visit, you have met key staff, but want to know more? A taster day gives your child the opportunity to see what they think of Rossall. If you would like to book a taster day (this does not incur a cost), please email our Admissions Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download a guide to our taster days here.
- Offer of a place – the next step is for us to offer you a place at the School. This letter will come from our Admissions Team.
- Acceptance of a place – this includes a deposit of either £500 (UK pupil) or £2,500 (Overseas pupil)
- Forms and welcome packs – A number of forms will be sent to you for completion, followed by a Rossall Welcome Pack
- School Uniform – You will find information regarding the Rossall School uniform in the welcome pack. Please note, this must be purchased before joining Rossall.
All the documents required for the admissions process can be found and downloaded here.
Useful details and contact information to enable you to connect with Rossall.
If you are able to visit Rossall as part of the Admissions process, we thoroughly recommend that you do come to see first hand what makes our school so special.